Last updated, 31st March, 2022
TransLinguist Interactive (“TransLinguist” “our”, “us” or “we”) are devoted to protecting the preliminary rights and freedom of our clients and website visitors, including their right to privacy with regards to processing personal information. Data protection is applicable to any form of personal data collected, whether in print or electronically. We want any natural persons who may interact with us to understand why and how their personal data is collected, used and shared by us.
2. Personal Data Collection
The personal data we collect of our existing and potential natural persons include: their full name, job title, organization’s name, email address, office address, work number, gender, TransLinguist Interactive’s unique user ID, information about their participation in scheduled requests, information about the historic interaction between us and the natural person along with information about the use of TransLinguist Interactive by their organization.
With respect to collecting the personal data, we are bounded by a number of legislations that controls how such activity may be carried out and the safety measures which must be put in place in order to protect such information.
3. Safeguarding Personal Data
We have ensured that TransLinguist Interactive has successfully been embedded with privacy safeguardsat th e database level (privacy by design), including the infrastructure from start to delivery of the development. In addition, we abide by the following principals in ensuring personal data protection:
- Be instructive and transparent about the processing of personal data;
- Only process personal data if the processing of such data is in line with the legitimate criterion for
data processing, and ensure accurate legal ground to do so on a case by case basis;
- If consent of the natural persons is regarded as a legal ground for processing such data, it shall be
- Provide all natural persons the ability to withdraw their consent to process such information;
- Do not collect excessive information in relation to the purpose for which personal data is collected;
- Ensure compliance with all respective legislations in processing personal data;
- Do not retain personal data of the natural persons longer than is legally required to do so;
- Only process personal data for operational needs, internal analysis and customer service;
- Ensure all personal data is accurate and updated as required;
- Assess and mitigate any privacy risks associated with processing personal data on a regular basis;
- Only provide personal data to the authorities as required by the law;
- Ensure restricted HTTPS encrypted connections;
- Ensure end-to-end (E2E) encryption of passwords which are never stored in plain text;
- Exercise special procedures to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or inappropriate use the
personal data collected; and
- Ensure appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to safeguard the personal data in
accordance with the respective legislations.
4. Using Personal Data
We will process the personal data collected by us for the following basis:
- To enable all natural persons equipped to use TransLinguist Interactive or its demo versions;
- To discuss actual or potential business opportunities with the natural persons or the organization
- To establish, develop and maintain business relationship with the organization;
- For internal analysis and reporting;
- To draft business proposals or add the natural persons and the organization the represent as a
- For future marketing campaigns, including updates regarding our service / product offerings.
5. GDPR Compliance
We implement policies and practices that are relevant to ensure all data collected and handled by TransLinguist is protected for all the natural persons, organizations, employees and contractors through various preventive measures, including but not limited to:
- GDPR compliance and restrictions training for all employees as a mandatory obligation;
- Contractual agreements with contractors requiring their compliance to GDPR restrictions;
- Introduce mechanisms to identify any potential personal data breaches and procedures to
investigate such actions;
- Assess lawful basis to process personal data; and
- Maintain a log of GDPR compliance available to scrutiny, if applicable.
6. Rights to Personal Data Processing
Under the GDPR restrictions, all natural persons, organizations and contractors that are in a business relation with TransLinguist are subject to practice the following rights:
- The right to be well informed;
- The right to have access to their personal data;
- The right to rectify their personal data;
- The right to remove and/or delete their personal data;
- The right to restrict processing of their personal data;
- The right to move personal data among different applications, programs and/or cloud services; and
- The right to object
Each of the aforementioned rights are accompanied by appropriate procedures within TransLinguist.
7. Data Transfer
If the personal data collected by TransLinguist is required to transfer outside of the European Union, it is
carefully reviewed prior to the commencement of the transfer and strict procedures are set in place to ensure
such data transfer is within the limits as imposed by the GDPR.
8. Contact Details
be notified of such changes through electronic mail and can review the updated policy on our domain. In
case clarifications are required, the following email may be contacted: