TYPE SETTING/ DTP
You have your translations, now what? We provide a desktop publishing service (Adobe suite, InDesign and QuarkXPress) to ensure your documents look and ‘feel’ right, in whatever target language and format.
Even a well translated piece of writing will not look professional if the words do not fit, the lines break in unusual places and the fonts are hardly legible for the target audience. To ensure that you receive the best possible all-round translation service – typesetting included – we employ highly-qualified, professional typesetters to redesign your translated magazine, brochure or poster.
This ensures that the text is presented in a polished format and is good to go. The changes and local nuances we can manage on your behalf include:
• Word swells: Document length can expand by up to 25% when translated into another language
• Line spacing: Asian languages such as Japanese and Korean use less vertical space than Latin characters so the separating distance between lines may need to be adjusted
• Page layouts: Languages such as Arabic are written right-to-left and so require completely modified page layouts
• Numerical formats: Localised use of currency, date and time
• Fonts and character sets across languages and platforms. Punctuation formats.
• Orthography and capitalisation of letters, depending on the language
Our extensive range of services across Type Setting / DTP includes
Graphic Design Services
Creation and editing of technical copy
InDesign & Illustrator Files
Multilingual desktop publishing
Cross-Platform DTP Design & Layout
Get a Quote
All below are required fields
5 Minutes Quote
With TransLinguist, you don’t have to wait to get a quote. Simply ask for one by email or live chat, and we’ll send it to you by email in 5 minutes!
Fast & Free
Quotes and questions are free! Feel free to ask us anything about our services using the instant live-chat feature!